Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Spend the morning or afternoon at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world’s largest collection of Australian native animals.
There is so much to see and do – cuddle a koala, get up close to a baby crocodile or check out reptiles, birds and marsupials in amazing wildlife shows and displays.
Take the opportunity to see Aboriginal presenters perform their didgeridoo and dance show, and let the kids loose on the outdoor playground, Wild Island.
Laugh at the Dr Doolots Show, marvel at the birds of prey in the Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show, be in awe of our shearing skills at the Australiana Show and take the opportunity to be the special person to feed our giant Saltwater Crocodile.
Ride the miniature train to the Wildlife Hospital precinct and watch the Vets in action and for the adventurous there is our Adventure Parc high ropes course challenge and fly through the rainforest canopy.
There is something for everyone at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary!
• The world’s largest collection of Australian native wildlife
• Feed the wild colourful lorikeets…morning and afternoon
• Cuddle a koala, feed the kangaroos, hold a baby crocodile or a ‘friendly’ python
• Daily shows include an Aboriginal performance featuring dance and didgeridoo, Air Asia Free-flight bird show, Australiana Show and many more
• Take the Adventure Parc high ropes course challenge and fly through the rainforest canopy
• Enjoy a guided Segway Safari tour through the lush environment of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary