The Frankfurt Rhine-Main region now has a brand new amenity card.
The new amenity card (launched in March 2017) helps you discover the region for next to nothing! The RheinMainCard offers attractive discounts at more than 40 recreational and cultural establishments, simultaneously providing holders with free and unlimited use of the Rhine-Main Transport Association (RMV) facilities throughout the entire RMV network. The RheinMainCard is available as either an individual ticket or a group ticket (22€ for individual travelers and 46€ for groups of up to five people) and is the perfect way to experience the region at great value for money.
Available from march 2017
Come and discover the region’s colourful diversity. The RheinMainCard offers attractive discounts at over 40 recreational and cultural establishments, while at the same time providing holders with free and unlimited use of the the Rhine-Main Transport Association (RMV) throughout the entire RMV area of operations.
22 € Individual travellers
46 € Groups of up to five persons
• The RheinMainCard, available as either an individual ticket or group ticket for up to five persons (irrespective of age), is valid for two consecutive days, starting on the day on which the date is inscribed until the end of operating hours on the following day.
• Children up to the age of five travel for free when accompanied by an adult.
• Valid only with inscription of date by the sales personnel
• The card is valid for travel throughout the entire RMV area of operations. Please note that travel on long-distance trains (IC, ICE) requires separate tickets.
• Aschaffenburg and Bingen are situated outside of the RMV’s fare zones; they are however easily reached by cruise ship.
• Discounts are applied to standard admission prices.
• Many museums are closed on Mondays; moreover, please note that special opening hours apply on public holidays.
• The opening times of some of the offers of certain spa facilities (e.g., saunas) may deviate from the establishments’ general hours of business.
• Advance bookings are required in some instances (e.g., guided tours of the Opel factory, introductory golf lessons etc.).